|Surface Resistance:||1.0x10E4~1.0x10E11Ω||Flatness:||Less Than 0.76mm|
|Clean Class:||General And Ultrasonic Cleaning||Incoterms:||EXW,FOB,CIF,DDU,DDP|
Jedec Matrix Trays,
ESD Jedec Matrix Trays,
ESD PPO Material Jedec Matrix Trays
Standard Jedec Tray With High Specification ESD PPO Material Can Be Designed For DRAM IC
1. Small size, light weight, low transportation cost
2. Each tray can accommodate a large number of chips suitable for transfer or loading samples for testing
3. Stable anti-static performance, good protection chip is not hurt by resistance
4. Very good flatness, easy to operate on automatic equipment
5. It can be matched with the cover and clips of the same series, convenient to meet all kinds of shipping methods
6. Recycling, plastic material is easy to degrade after waste, no environmental concerns
7. It can be stack-able and can also ensure the design of maximum utilization of tray matrix
Application of ESD Matrix Tray
1. Packing Material: Instead of the traditional packing material such as corrugated paper, wood board, it can be designed as all kinds of turnover box, mailbox, , partition, gift boxes,display rack,food packing,etc.
2. Electronic component factories
3. SMT Surfacing factories
5. Aerospace industry
6. Military Industry
|Outline Line Size||322.6*135.9*12.19mm||Brand||Hiner-pack|
|Model||HN 21007||Package Type||IC|
|Cavity Size||10.3*9.3*7.5 mm||Matrix QTY||20*8=160PCS|
Reference to temperature resistance of different materials
|Material||Bake Temperature||Surface Resistance|
|PPE||Bake 125°C~Max 150°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|MPPO+Carbon Fiber||Bake 125°C~Max 150°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|MPPO+Carbon Powder||Bake 125°C~Max 150°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|MPPO+Glass Fiber||Bake 125°C~Max 150°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|PEI+Carbon Fiber||Max 180°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|Color, temperature and other special requirements can be customized|
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
Ans:Yes, We have ISO 9000 Quality Management System.
Q2: What information should we supply if we want a quotation?
Ans: Drawing of your IC or component, Quantity and size normally.
Q3: How long you could prepare samples?
Ans:Normally 3 days. If customized one, open new mold 25~30days around.
Q4: How about batch order production?
Ans: Normally 5-8days or so.
Q5:Do you inspect the finished products?
Ans:Yes, We will do inspection according to ISO 9000 standard and ruled by our QC staff.
Contact Person: Rainbow Zhu
Tel: 86 15712074114