|Surface Resistance:||1.0x10E4~1.0x10E11Ω||Flatness:||Less Than 0.76mm|
|Clean Class:||General And Ultrasonic Cleaning||Incoterms:||EXW,FOB,CIF,DDU,DDP|
|Customized Service:||Support Standard And Non-standard,precision Machining||Injection Mold:||Customized Case Need(Lead Time 25~30Days,Mold Life Span: 300,000 Times.)|
Lightweight Custom Jedec Trays,
SGS Custom Jedec Trays,
Lightweight ic tray
The Key Differences Between ESD and Anti-Static.
Anti-static have a coating or chemical additive that dissipates static across its surface so you never build up enough charge to get a shock. ESD is a much more robust solution that delivers greater long-term results because it is actually earthed.
Jedec tray is compatible with jedec tray feeder, reducing manual handling and loading and other processes, providing a complete automation service for efficient production, realizing automatic picking during assembly, avoiding damage to chips and avoiding manual picking and chip oxidation.
Able to present non-standard components to Pick and Place machines
Multiple uses for fixture including component bake-out, storage and shipping
Cost effective alternative to “tape and reel” or “hand” placement
1. Small size, light weight, low transportation cost
2. Each tray can accommodate a large number of chips suitable for transfer or loading samples for testing
3. Stable anti-static performance, good protection chip is not hurt by resistance
4. Very good flatness, easy to operate on automatic equipment
5. It can be matched with the cover and clips of the same series, convenient to meet all kinds of shipping methods
6. Recycling, plastic material is easy to degrade after waste, no environmental concerns
7. It can be stack-able and can also ensure the design of maximum utilization of tray matrix
Reference to temperature resistance of different materials
|Material||Bake Temperature||Surface Resistance|
|PPE||Bake 125°C~Max 150°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|MPPO+Carbon Fiber||Bake 125°C~Max 150°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|MPPO+Carbon Powder||Bake 125°C~Max 150°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|MPPO+Glass Fiber||Bake 125°C~Max 150°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|PEI+Carbon Fiber||Max 180°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|Color, temperature and other special requirements can be customized|
|Outline Line Size||322.6*135.9*13mm||Brand||Hiner-pack|
|Cavity Size||N/A||Matrix QTY||24*8=192PCS|
1. How can I get a quotation?
Reply:Please provide the details of your requirements as clear as possible. So we can send you the offer at the first time.
For purchasing or further discussion, it is better to contact us with Skype / Email / Phone / Whatsapp, in case of any delays.
2. How long will it take to get a response?
Reply:We will reply to you within 24 hours of working day.
3. What kind of service we provide?
Reply:We can design IC Tray drawings in advance based on your clear description of the IC or component.Provide one-stop service from design to packaging and shipping.
4. What is your terms of delivery?
Reply:We accept EXW,FOB,CIF,DDU,DDP etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
5. How to guarantee quality?
Reply:Our samples through strict testing, the finished products comply with the international JEDEC standards, to ensure 100% qualified rate.
Contact Person: Rainbow Zhu
Tel: 86 15712074114