|Surface Resistance:||1.0x10E4~1.0x10E11Ω||Flatness:||Less Than 0.76mm|
|Clean Class:||General And Ultrasonic Cleaning||Incoterms:||EXW,FOB,CIF,DDU,DDP|
|Customized Service:||Support Standard And Non-standard,precision Machining||Injection Mold:||Customized Case Need(Lead Time 25~30Days,Mold Life Span: 300,000 Times.)|
Heat Resistant Jedec Trays,
SGS Jedec Trays,
PES Jedec IC Trays
HN21090 is a kind of high temperature resistant IC tray made of PES and injection molding process. The JEDEC tray is a carrier used by semiconductor chip companies for packaging and baking tests of their chips. Because the tray can be in 120℃-220℃ different bake environment without deformation characteristics, so it is commonly known as 'high temperature tray' in the electronic waste industry.
1. Details about The HN21090 Heat Resistant PES Black JEDEC Trays For IC Chip
The JEDEC tray has good heat resistance and can be used continuously at temperatures of 180°C to 200°C. In the temperature range below 180°C, its melting resistance is one of the most excellent thermoplastic resins. At the same time, in terms of environmental protection and health, it meets the requirements of ROHS and halogen-free environmental protection. The 18*8 matrix can also load more products, which greatly reduces the transportation cost for customers.
|Outline Line Size||322.6*135.9*12.5mm||Brand||Hiner-pack|
|Cavity Size||9.4*10.4*4.09mm||Matrix QTY||8*18=144PCS|
2. Application of the HN21090 PES JEDEC Tray
Electronic Component Embedded System
Sensor Test and Measurement Techology
3. Reference to Temperature Resistance of Different Materials
|Material||Bake Temperature||Surface Resistance|
|PPE||Bake 125°C~Max 150°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|MPPO+Carbon Fiber||Bake 125°C~Max 150°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|MPPO+Carbon Powder||Bake 125°C~Max 150°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|MPPO+Glass Fiber||Bake 125°C~Max 150°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
|PEI+Carbon Fiber||Max 180°C||1.0*10E4Ω~1.0*10E11Ω|
1. Light weight, saving transportation and packaging costs;
2. Good anti-static performance, effectively ensure that the product is not damaged by anti-static release;
3. High temperature resistance, suitable for high temperature automation equipment assembly;
4. Corrosion resistance, suitable for all kinds of production conditions of products;
5. Matrix arrangement design, under the premise of protecting the product, the maximum capacity design, cost saving;
6. Edge chamfer design, effectively prevent stacking error, correct the direction of placement
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
Ans:Yes, We have ISO 9000 Quality Management System.
Q2: What information should we supply if we want a quotation?
Ans: Drawing of your IC or component, Quantity and size normally.
Q3: How long you could prepare samples?
Ans:Normally 3 days. If customized one, open new mold 25~30days around.
Q4: How about batch order production?
Ans: Normally 5-8days or so.
Q5:Do you inspect the finished products?
Ans:Yes, We will do inspection according to ISO 9000 standard and ruled by our QC staff.
Contact Person: Rainbow Zhu
Tel: 86 15712074114